Getting Started with Zapier
What is Zapier?
Zapier (zapier.com) allows you to easily connect Talk Hiring to hundreds of other apps. Some examples:
- Store completed mock interviews in your Salesforce account.
- Send me an email every time a mock interview is completed by a program participant.
- Send me an email at the end of the day of all mock interviews completed by program participants.
How Zapier Works
When someone in your program completes a Talk Hiring mock interview, Zapier will trigger an action in your chosen app.
More specifically, you can trigger an action when the following event happens:
- Mock Interview Completed: triggers when a participant of your program has answered at least one question in a Talk Hiring mock interview.
How to connect your Zapier account
Step 1: Locate your API key
- Log into your staff console (talkhiring.com/staff).
- Scroll down to "Connect to Zapier."
- Click on "Show Zapier API Key."
- Highlight the text that appears, right click, and select copy.
Step 2: Create a zap
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- Follow Zapier's instructions to Create a new Zap.
- For your Trigger, at App Event, select Talk Hiring.
- At Trigger event, select Mock Interview Completed.
- At Choose account, select Sign in to Talk Hiring, and enter your Unique API Key from Step 1 and your email address.
- At Test trigger, select the mock interview user data from the test that appears.
- Choose the app that you would like to connect Talk Hiring to from hundreds of apps on Zapier.
Your Zap History contains a log of all your zaps. If your zap isn't working as expected, your Zap History will give you more details as to why a zap failed. If you need help with your zap, contact Zapier support or send us an email at email@example.com.